Water aerobics with recorded instructions.
Open to SBCA members.
Contact: gm|||sbca|||club|||SBCA Activity: Aquarobics
Martha's Book Club
- Join us on the second Tuesday of each month, 3:30 PM at the Bay Club.
- Discussion includes a book critique, biographical information about the author and thoughts and ideas concerning the selection.
- Watch for monthly notices of upcoming selections in the Port Ludlow Voice.
- Contact Sarah Schuch, c31xxxsbcaxxxioxxxBook Club Info
- DLU 4/24/22
Men and women devoted to the art of fly fishing. Activities include fly fishing trips, fly tying, rod building and education.
Contact: Dave McDearmid, c2xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Fly Fishers
Hands on Clay
Creative sculpture with Clay. Kiln available for usage. Workshops and beginner instruction available.
Meets at the Bay Club as scheduled.
Contact: Pamela Raine, c3xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Hands on Clay
JeffCo Wine Group
The Jeffco Wine Group holds a monthly wine tasting. The event usually takes place on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Check this month's calendar.
Contact: Peggy Kulm, c46xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: JeffCo Wine
A fun and challenging ancient Chinese tile game to stimulate your mind.
Meets at the Bay Club.
- Meets at the Bay Club.
- Wednesdays 12 to 4 PM.
- SBCA membership required.
- Contact: Peggy Flentie, mahjongg|||sbca|||io|||SBCA Mah Jongg
- DLU 4/22/24
Course in Miracles
Contact: Teddy Conover, c45xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Miracles
Port Ludlow Performing Arts is an organization managed by a volunteer Board of Directors dedicated to bringing
a variety of performing arts events to the Bay Club for the enjoyment of all area residents.
- Sep 5, 2021: Free Outdoor Concert
- Dec 5, 2021: America's Sweethearts
- Feb 26, 2022: Jason Lyle Black
- Mar 27, 2022: Birch Pereira and the Gin Joints
- Apr 30, 2022: Bridge & Wolak
- Jun 11, 2022: Barrio Manouche
- Performances are held at the Bay Club
- Tickets and more information: https://portludlowperformingarts.com/
- Volunteers from throughout the community are always needed to help with events.
- DLU 4/22/22
Contact: contactxxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Pool Exercise
Quilters by the Bay
Beginners to experts. Annual community project.
Contact: Jan Knodle, c6xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Quilters
Improve your mental concentration and coordination. Learn new skills while getting a good workout.
Contact: Scott Burrell, contactxxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Tap Dance