Club Reopening June 15th.
Make a Reservation
Board Approves Limited Reopening!
The Bay Club will re-open Tuesday, June 15th. The reopening is limited as recommended by the Facilities Committee in the June 10th board meeting. The card room, meeting room, school room and auditorium are not included it this first reopening. The board hopes and expects to loosen restrictions soon, possibly as early as July.
Make Reservations by Phone or In Person
Reservations for use of Club amenities will be open beginning
Reservations can be made from
by calling the Bay Club Front Desk
After the 15th of June, the Bay Club will be open:
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday
- Masks must be worn at all times, by all staff and members and while in the Club except while swimming1.
- Hours of operation are limited to Monday-Friday, 8a-4pm.
- Access to Club/Amenities will be by reservation.
- Check in required.
- Liability waiver required. Covid Waiver
- Only areas of use/accessibility are as follows2:
- Fitness Aerobic Area: Limited to 3 users at a time.
- Fitness Weight Room: Limited to 2 users at a time.
- Fitness Stretching Area: Limited to 1 user at a time.
- Pool & Spa: Pool limited to 4 users at a time. Spa limited to 1 user at a time. Members are encouraged to shower at home.
- Woodshop: Limited to 3 users at a time.
- Craft Room (Clay-Quilt): Limited to 4 users at a time. Kiln area -limited to 1 user at a time.
- Locker Room(s) &: Restroom(s): Limited 1 person at a time.
- As aligned with Jefferson County advisory by Dr. Locke (masks in public environments regardless of vaccination status).
- Initially, for this trial period, with limited staffing resources, only the amenities/activities above will be allowed. Other normal Club activities/events such as community meetings, group activities/exercise, social gatherings, and all other areas of the Club will remain restricted from use. It is expected that at the end of the month the Governor will open the State fully (to 100% occupancy) and the SBCA Board will review operations and resources and consider opening up the Club fully to all activity and for normal hours of operation.
Qustions or Comments?
Contact The Bay Club GM at: contactxxxsbcaxxxclubxxxReopening Comment