Water aerobics with recorded instructions.
Open to SBCA members.
Organizes and conducts functions for the following purposes:
1. Enable members to maintain and improve their computer skills.
2. Facilitate the sharing of existing skills and new ideas.
3. Provide technical assistance, newsletters and tips.
4. Establish scheduled educational opportunities.
5. Provide a forum for computer industry contacts.
6. Advise best buys to enable possible member discounts.
7. Foster a relaxed social environment for the above to take place.
Meets as scheduled.
Men and women devoted to the art of fly fishing. Activities include fly fishing trips, fly tying, rod building and education.Contact: Dave McDearmid, c2xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Fly Tiers
Creative sculpture with Clay. Kiln available for usage. Workshops and beginner instruction available.
Meets at the Bay Club as scheduled.
The Jeffco Wine Group holds a monthly wine tasting. The event usually takes place on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Check this month's calendar. RSVPContact: Peggy Kulm, c46xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: JeffCo Wine
A fun and challenging ancient Chinese tile game to stimulate your mind.
Meets at the Bay Club.
An organization managed by a volunteer Board of Directors dedicated to bringing
a variety of performing arts events to the Bay Club for the enjoyment of all area residents.
Beginners to experts. Annual community project.Contact: Jan Knodle, c6xxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Quilters
Improve your mental concentration and coordination. Learn new skills while getting a good workout.Contact: Scott Burrell, contactxxxsbcaxxxclubxxxSBCA Activity: Tap Dance